Thursday, February 10, 2011

No Colossals figures? No Problem!

I noticed that I unintentionally marginalized some of out local players when I set up this Sunday's match at BuyMeToys.com.  I realize that some of our players don't get to cons to get the exclusive big figs (and rightly don't want to pay the big cost on the secondary market) and some people are not actually local, and don't have their whole collection with them while they attend school. 


My intention was not to limit who can show up and play!  far from it, i was only trying to throw a different dynamic into this event.


If you want to play in the "Big point battle" this weekend at BuyMeToys.Com but don't have any of the big point Colossal figures or figures that are 250 points or more, let me (Jon M. Loftus) know and I will bring mine in! No Galactus(i), no Dr. Manhattan, but all the Colossal, most of the regular figures that are in that 250+ range.


I hope to see a lot of folks this weekend! No Football to look forward so, so why not play some Clix!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger